Thursday, August 7, 2008
Senior Year
Well here we are the middle of August 2008. Who would have thought 17 years ago that time could have gone this fast. My baby is a Senior. The closer Graduation gets the more nervous I get. I AM NOT READY FOR THIS!!!!!!! He is planning on running Cross Country this year. Didn't want to sit the bench for football, which is his real love, but he needed to put on about 40 pounds to play. As you can see that didn't happen. But, as I found out last night at the ward party after he dumped water over the ENTIRE bishopric, the boy can run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never in my life would have thought that it would be so much fun to have just one kid at home but he makes it SO much fun. Never a DULL moment.
Well can you believe it. My baby is a Senior!!!! BOO HOO!!!!! Is'nt he so dang cute?
He brings so much joy into our lives, he is a blessing in our lives and in our home. What a great young man he has turned into. Can't even imagine what life will be like when he goes to college next year. But he has great goals, he wants to be a pediatrician!!! What a good one he will be.
Haylee needed to be in the action too. She is Clinty's biggest fan. Can you tell?
I love this one, thanks Jes with her new camera!
How sweet is this one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the hair! Such awesome pictures...
I can't believe Clinton is old enough to be a senior. I guess Taryn is a senior this year too, but she is not old enough to be one either! He is a very hansome young man! Congrats on the 8 grandbabies! They are all adorable!
Post a Comment