Hi everyone. Christmas is soon upon us. Here is just a little of what is going on in our lives lately. Clinton came home with a puppy on Friday. She is a little lab and border collie mix and she is absolutly adorable. He stopped at Jes' before he came home to gain some support in his cause, and she told him to put a bow around her neck and tell me that she was for me. Thanks Jes! KayLyn named her Allie. Everytime I say her name I think of my dear friend Christine's sweet little Allie.
This Sunday we are doing our annual Nativity in the barn for the YM and YW. We always have a great time doing it. Last year was really wonderful, the kids didn't want to leave after it was over, they seemed to just want to stay and bask in the Spirit of the whole thing. So I am looking forward to this one.
Next week I am taking Mon. thru Wed. off and we are closed at the office on Thurs and Friday so I get a nice long break with my Clinty over the Christmas break. Really looking forward to that.
I am just excited about Christmas as usual. It's my favorite time of year. I wish that the feeling at Christmas could stay with us all year round! We aren't expecting any company, just planning on enjoying a quiet day with Clinton and we will see if any of the other kids show up.
I have a great family. I love all my kids and grandkids and are so grateful they are all living close. I have friends whose kids live all over the country and I see how they miss them. I am so grateful I get to see mine often! Life is Good!
Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season. Merry Christmas and we hope you have the happiest of New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment