OK it is finally here. My baby has graduated!!!!! I can't begin to express how bittersweet this is for me. 18 years ago I never thought this day would come and here it is, just a blink of an eye later. So for you mommies of little ones.........beware, it sneaks up too fast, and before you know it they are grown and gone. Enjoy them every day and NEVER EVER take your babies for granted. Love every minute you have with them, even the difficult days when everything seems to to wrong, because one day they are gone and all you wish for is one of those days back, even the hard ones!!!!
I am so proud of my Clinty! He graduated with high honors and is planning on going to Utah State taking courses in Bio Chemistry. He wants to be a pediatrician. After his first year he will be going on his mission, (less than a year from now) and I am sure it will go by as fast if not faster that the last 18 have gone by!!! He is an amazingly obedient child and is just pure goodness. My baby! He is amazing!
Enjoy the pictures to come...... Jes has to download them for me.................................
No comments:
Post a Comment