Monday, August 17, 2009

And It Came Too Soon

It came to darn soon for this mommy. Clinton packed up and left for college yesterday. He was a little sad first thing yesterday morning but by the time he has gone to sacrament meeting and got home and it was time to go pick up Matt ( his friend that was riding with him) he was ready to go. I cried so long that I gave myself a headache like I have not had in a LONG time. I tried to compose myself during my ward but lost it every time I started thinking about him. Jes didn't help, she bawled all day long! And the girls were so sad to see him leave. They LOVE their Uncle Clinty. KayLyn just layed on my lap and shed tears all through sacrament meeting.


Miss Mindi, Jes and Lexie, Haylee, Clinty ,me and KayLyn.

I didn't want to let go of him!

"See ya later mom"



And off he went. Mr Independent!




No comments: