Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Night,,not so much


So you go to bed at night and expect a good night rest. As I expected this last night...... our dog Shiloh starts going balistic around 11:30. So we get up to see whats putting a knot in her tail and there are dogs running around my house. At first we think they are just some neighbor's dogs. Well, come to find out THEY ARE SOME NEIGHBORS DOGS, JESSICA'S DOGS !!!!!!!
So before he realized this Harold goes out and starts throwing rocks and yelling at them then he comes in and says, "Crap they are Jes' dogs" so he throws his clothes on and goes out and starts calling them. " Come on dogs Come on...(whistle whistle) do you think they are going to come after he was throwing rocks at them? I think NOT...........................
So he jumps in the car and heads them down the dirt road to her house. Meanwhile , I am calling her asking her to check and make sure her dogs are out. YES THEY ARE>
Bad Boys anyway.. I got a good nights rest the rest of the night, her.............................not so much!
They got out again!!!!!! Ha Ha
Sorry Jes, its just kinda funny.

No comments: