
This is my sweet daughter Jessica Kathleen. She is an amazing daughter, mother, sister and wife. Jes is the (now) oldest of our children. She does so much for me and her dad. They only live a half a mile away from our home and that is such a blessing to us. She is my back up grocery store, my shopping buddy, my babysitter, my shoulder to cry on, my scrapbooking buddy, my backup maid, my confidant, my blog manager, my daughter. I am so proud of her and her efforts to stay home and raise her children! Kyle works so hard and I appreciate him so much for allowing her to do just that! She is an amazing, strong willed, self confident, self assured, talented, beautiful woman.
Jes does so much for me I can't even begin to list it all. Mostly she takes care of Jack while we are all at work. She is teaching him so well and loves him like her own. Words can not express my gratitude and appreciation to you Jes for your hard work in his behalf. I know you have your hands full with your own and its not easy to have an extra child around ALL the time but THANK YOU so much for doing it. You truely show Christlike love by sharing your home and yourself so unselfishly with him!
I love you.
2 comments:
Awwweee. You made me cry. Thanks mom. Your the best.
Post a Comment