Saturday, March 27, 2010

Scrapbookin Queens

Those silly ladies I work with every day! I love them!


We had so much fun scrapbooking! Robin and Darla came over to play at the Scrapbook cabin with Jes and I. We spent 5 hours creating memories that will last a lifetime (on paper anyway) . I made pulled pork and we had a great lunch together. Robin brought the boys and they and Darla's daughter Tiffany (and her little bro Micheal) played with our kids and they had a BALL!!!!! We put a movie in to play in the background (one of Darla's favorites, Anne of Green Gables) and talked and laughted and just enjoyed being together with the creative juices flowing. THANK YOU LADIES FOR THE GREAT DAY!!!!

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

it was truly SO much fun and I cannot wait to do it again - you guys just ROCK