Well, its official... We took him to the MTC Wednesday July 7th. We had a wonderful drive down with him! We laughed and talked and Jack was SO good the WHole way! We stopped at a Pizza Hut because you know Clinty............. HE LOVES PIZZA. Another car from Idaho drove in and a kid got out with his parents and I just knew he was going to the MTC too. He was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Clinton was in his suit. But his mom asked Clinton if he was heading to the MTC and sure enough thier son was too. I asked where in Idaho they are from and they are from Ashton, I asked if they know Sabra and Travis Hess (Kyle's sister) and they are in their ward!! What a small world.
We were still an hour early when we drove to the MTC and so we spent the last hour just walking around the park across the street. Then we drove back over and dropped him off. The sidewalk was lined with Elders and you drive up and they open the door and stick their hand out the shake the new Elder and say" Welcome to the MTC Elder!" It was so cool. You only have a little time to say goodbye, so I hugged him and saw that Harold was already getting back into the car so I got back in and started bawling!!!! Harold asked if that was it and I said yes, he didn't even get to hug Clinty because he thought we were parking the car and going in to a meeting. He felt so bad, I cried all the way to Boise!
I know this is where he is supposed to be, that he is fulfilling the thing that his Heavenly Father expects him to do! and he will be wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment