Well Clintons first P day was today and every 10 minutes I have been checking my email. Now its 10:00 his time and he is going to bed I am sure. I guess this means he didn't get to a computer today, so I BETTER BE GETTING A LETTER in a couple of days. I did however receive a letter he sent with the picture of him and President and Sister Cottrell.
Dear Mommy and Daddy,
I am in Raleigh!! Just got here met the Cottrell's (cot-rell) fyi on pronunciation. They are super nice. Its is so HOT here I think I may sweat to death. The plane ride was long and boring. Well I don't know where I am to be assigned yet right ow I am at the mission home. We get a chance to write now. P-day is Monday got that? Good. I can still only write on P-day so don't expect anything. I love you. Anyway I am excited to be here it is beautiful. I am way tired I had to get up at 1:30 am to be to the travel office at 3:00. Our flight took off at six went to Texas then we arrived at 2:25 my time. That's noon:25 to you. Anyway your boy is in the field and life is moving to fast is seems like yesterday I was saying ye now I am in NC!! I'm so happy. i start teaching tomorrow Yikes! I got off the plane and got some dirty looks. Yay! I'm teaching the people. (note the sarcasm) needless to say I am a bit scared. this is going to be an interesting experience. I can;t wait to send home more pics. This place is amazing. Oh yeah, don't know my new comp until tomorrow. Well give everyone my love. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo- Give Mindz a few for me
Elder Jones
He sounds wonderful. I took the photo card he sent home last week of all his pictures from the MTC and printed off a bunch, but I made him an MTC Photo Book. It will be shipped to the office in a couple of weeks. I am SO excited. I don't know whether to keep it or mail it to him! I will have to check with my girls and see what they think.
Life is good otherwise. Kids are all healthy. Harold and I will be going on the Branch float trip this Saturday and then next weekend, we are going to the cabin to see my mom and dad and brothers and then Harold and I are staying for a few days because its our 30th Anniversary on the 16th! Holy Cow, he kept me around all this time. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment