
Well here we are again. Its the Christmas season and I am not feeling ready. Things are pretty slim this year. There are only about 10 presents under the tree. Most all of them are for Jack. But even if there are only a few presents under the tree, we have been given much more in great Blessings from Heavenly Father and a very loving Savior! And.... it is HIS birth we celebrate this time of year! So instead of being bothered about the number of presents I am focusing on the greater gift.....MY SAVIOR. I have pondered about all the trials that we have gone through this far in our life, I have learned something about myself........ I have enough Faith in my Savior to carry me through anything that has or will come my way! I have a testimony of HIM who gave His life that we all might be forgiven of our weakness and sin! I know that He knows ME and LOVES ME! ME individually, as one of His children, HE knows ME!!!! I think that this is the greatest blessing of all. So I just want to say how grateful I am for HIM for HIS birth and everything He has done for me and for you. I acknowledge his presence in my life everyday! That is enough of a present for me this season!
No comments:
Post a Comment