Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011










We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. It is always such a huge build-up and then in one day its OVER! Christmas Eve, Aubrie and Brian and the family came over and spent the night (minus Bri, he had to work) We opened up our traditional PJ's and got dressed in them. The kids were wanting to keep opening up the gifts! Clinton got home the night before about 10:30! I love it when he comes home. Christmas morning Austin came up about 7:30 and so we got up and waited for the rest of the family to get up. We called Curtis and Jack and they came back to the house and we opened up the gifts and the kids LOVED it. We started our crepes and bacon and eggs and hashbrowns! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love Christmas breakfast. SInce it was SUnday this year, Harold had one hour of Singles at 11:00 and ours was at 1:00. We had everyone there except Lissy and Nate. It was really nice to have everyone at church with me! Then back to the house for Prime Rib. We had invited Onda K over since we didn't know if she had any plans, (she is a widow, just lost her husband a year ago and all her family is AWAY.) So we had a wonderful dinner and just visited for a few hours. Then everyone left and the house was SO quiet! wow its crazy. We spent the rest of the evening enjoying Clinton and he took off back to school Monday morning about 7:30. I love Christmas! I love spending time with the family!
Now we get to look forward to the world wide Birthday Party for Aubrie on Saturday! Shrimp and crab!!!! Clinton is coming home with Rachel.
Will post pictures when I get my card back from Aubrie, she is downloading onto her computer.

No comments: