Monday, November 28, 2011

Quick Trip to Mom's

Jes and I had an appointment with dad's dermotologist. He told him to have his whole family checked for melonoma, so we made the appt and went. We were planning to leave the kids at home, then at the last minute, Jack came with us. He was so good! We left Saturday morning got there by 1:30 and had a wonderful lunch that mom had prepared. We helped mom get out and set up her Christmas Tree and Village. She is getting so tired that it takes her so long to get stuff done, so she was SO EXCITED to get it done, she LOVES her house all decorated!!! We played games and had such a great time. Got up, lounged around the house for the morning and got ready and went to Sacrament Meeting, had the worst headache and went back home and crashed for the rest of the day! The Christmas Devotional was that night and I pretty much slept through it. Dan and Sheri and Jenna came for it. Dad had worked my spine over and so by about 8 I was able to get up and visit a little with them. Took 2 excedrine pm's and crashed on the couch and actually slept really good. We got up, cleaned up, packed up and headed out to the Dr. Jes has a followup appt in 6 months, I had 3 spots burned and one on my face we sent out to biopsy. Should hear back from the patholigist in about a week. Mom and dad came with us and so after the appts were over we headed out for home. Jack was so good the entire trip, I am very proud of him.

No comments: