
Good bye 2011 and Hello 2012.
Got to spend such a fun night with Aubrie and the family for her New Years/ Birthday party. We have had a "crab and shrimp night" to celebrate her birthday for a really LONG time now!! Clinton came home for the weekend and brought his little girlfriend Rachel with him. We had a great time! Spent all day Saturday doing a STAR WARS marathon. Rachel had never seen them before! That was really fun!!!!
Sunday was my first day with my new little Sunbeam Class. Jack and Lexie are both in there and it was quite a challenge but they were pretty good. About 20 minutes before class was over Jack stands up and says "Grandma, I am done, lets go." I told him we weren't quite done yet and he says, "no seriously, I'm done". SO FUNNY
Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment