Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Cabin 2015
Mom and I went to the May 4 and again last week. The first time I got sick and spent most of the time in bed with a sinus infection. These first pictures are of the deer that were bedded down at the cabin. They were pretty docile to not get excited when we drove in. Then again May 27 - June 2nd. This last week I worked my butt off. I raked pine needles, hauled limbs and stacked the wood from the tree Dan cut down, then bagged the needles and hauled them to the trailer and mowed. We had lunch with Bob and Naomi for Bobs 80th birthday and Dan and Jenna were there on Friday night and Saturday. Then Mike came up Sunday night and stayed til about 2 on Monday. Then we watched a movie with Bob and Naomi and we came home on Tuesday morning. The weather was pretty rainy most of the week and the shy was so beautiful coming home We stopped to take plenty of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment