I got a wild hair this spring and we bought a 5th wheel camper and sold our motor home. I LOVE the camper! We took it out once up to Palisade's with the kids and then to swim camp. We didn't get to use it again. (sad face)
Swim camp was great as usual! We went up on Sunday afternoon and got set up and lessons started Monday morning. Kalen and Curtis got to come this year again. Food was fabulous as usual and we just had a great time.
Some people pulled in halfway through the week and as we began to talk to them I kept thinking I know that lady. I didn't recognize her face but that voice, I knew that voice. But I didn't ask her name and we just talked as we passed their camp. Finally she came to my door and introduced herself. It was Suzanne Lund, Christine worked for her when they lived here and we've been to Womens Conference together. I haven't seen her for years so we got caught up a little.
As always the week sped by and it was too soon time to pack up and go home.
I love swim camp!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment