I took so many pictures at the track I could have made an entire book with them! We took mom to Havre for Labor Day to watch Mike and Dave race. We started out with Jes' car and got to Butte, but her transmission started crapping out on us about 30 miles from Butte. It was dark so we decided to spend the night and make a plan the next morning. We kicked around some plans and decided on renting a car and leaving from there. We rented one online and the rental store never opened so we cancelled the reservation and headed home. About 5 miles from Idaho Falls I get a call from Enterprise Rent a Car and they offered us a free rental so we took it and headed back to Montana. It took all day and mom was wiped out but we got to Havre about 10:00 and spent the night with Jan. The next morning we headed to where the races were about 90 miles from Havre. We had such a great time with Dave and Jan and Mikie! Labor Day was very memorable!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment