Swim Camp 2018! I look forward to Swim Camp all year. I love Swim Camp. I love the atmosphere, I love the camping, I love the area, I love spending time with the kids, I just love swim camp. I loved it when I was taking my own kids to Green Canyon!!! I love swim camp!!!! I was worried about going this year with moms declining health, but the Hospice nurses sent us with a comfort kit which consisted of Morphine and another drug to help with anxiety, I don't remember the name of that one now. We got there and set up on Friday night and about an hour into it mom started to have chest pain. It took us about 3 hours to get her comfortable and the pain to stop, then she slept the rest of the evening and night. The heart episodes just wiped her out for about 24 - 48 hours after each one. But she bounced back after a good long rest. She didn't come out of the camper for the first 2 days. We had planned to go to church with the Neibaurs but Jes and the girls went and I decided mom and I would just stay at the camper. She did great for the rest of the time she was there. By Wednesday tho I took her home. She always rests better at home and she was getting pretty tired. She's a trooper!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment