Monday, July 14, 2008

iPod Touch


What is an i Pod touch you ask, well at least some of you ask. Harold won an iPod touch from Farmers in a promotion. I Am So excited, because he didn't know what it was so I got it!!!!
If you don't know what it is I will explain. It is a little electronic device that you download all your favorite music onto and you can take it with you everywhere you go. It has 80 mg so thats about 15000 songs from what Clinton tells me. He wanted me to trade him for his iPod but I said no. Then Jes wanted it and I said no, then Curtis saw it and wanted to trade for his and I said no. (Aunt Kathy, how am I doing?)
I love it!!! I named it LuLu and it has all kinds of fun bells and whistles. It has internet options and a notepad and calander and you tube and calculator and weather and stocks and an international clock (for when we go to Europe) ha ha.
Really I just use it for the music. Its GREAT!!!!! Thanks Harold. He loves me. Besides, he can't get Glenn Beck or Rush on it so he really doesn't have any use for it!!!

1 comment:

kjjaco5 said...

LOL!!!! Dad would only want it for Glen and Rush! I was wondering when you would post about it! Yea I am a sinner, I coveteth her ipod!!! But it is good cuz it made her happy! (And all her kids are jealous!)

JES