Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So Excited

Ok, I am a bonehead, I was SO excited about going boating on Labor Day weekend that I forgot to put the camera in. So....................no picts. But we had SOOOOOOOOOO Much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Jes and the girls came for about two hours and then she went to visit her mother in law and sister in law for the afternoon. We got to the lake about noon, met Robin and the boys at the dam and dropped the boat in. Clinton brought a friend with him, her name is Mindy and she was so much fun too. Robins boys, Chris and Taylor had a huge BALL and they were So dang cute on the tube, we pulled them all around that lake and I think we completly wore them out!!!!!. Robin said that after dinner Chris said he was going to go read and 10 minutes later he was OUT like a light and slept the whole night. At about 5:30 we took out and headed down to where Gary, Gloria, Robin and her boys were camping and had a WONDERful dutch oven dinner with them. THANKS GUYS!!!!!
and headed back home about dark.
It was a wonderfun day!!!!!!!!!!!! Only wish it wasn't so late in the year, darn, its over for the boat! Looking forward to next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: