Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer is over therefore my life is over

That pretty much says it all. Just kidding! Clinton is running cross country and we got to go watch him in one here in Idaho Falls last week. The others have been away. This Friday he has one at Rigby Lake and next week it is at Ririe Dam. It is so rewarding to be able to watch my kids in their activities.

My other new news is that (appalling to my son) I bit the nail and am reading the Twilight series. He says it is a cult and that I am a conformer. BUT in my defense, all of my Laurels have been telling me to read it and not to mention 2 neices!!!!!(YOU know who you are) And it really is pretty good.

Other that that Work.....OH YA....... Harold decided to farm next year need. Lets see..............
1. Farmers
2. Smiths
3. Ward Clerk
4. President of the Canal Co.
5. Chamber of Commerce Rigby
6. Bonneville County Planning and Zoning
7. now farming.
need I say more.
Oh I forgot, we now have 7 calves, one of which he and Jes are raising for milking. I have to admit she is adorable, but how thin can someone spread their life out!????????? Crazy you say?
Thats what I say.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh my goodness...thank heavens you are there to clean house...and cook for him. he'd never eat!! well there is always tuna out of the can....giggle