I just want to say how much I love my Laurels. I truly have the BEST calling in the church. My young women are absolutely AMAZING girls. I have so much fun with them.. Last night we had a cookie swap at my house we laughed all night.
For their Christmas present I gave each of them the Jennie Phillips CD Steadfast and Immovable which is the Theme for this year. They sang a song from it at our Young Women in Excellence a couple of weeks ago and I wanted each of them to have a copy of it. They are so special to me, and I will miss those who are graduating so much.
For their Christmas present I gave each of them the Jennie Phillips CD Steadfast and Immovable which is the Theme for this year. They sang a song from it at our Young Women in Excellence a couple of weeks ago and I wanted each of them to have a copy of it. They are so special to me, and I will miss those who are graduating so much.
Me, Jes, Kari, Kristen, Krissy, Jordan, Ashely.
1 comment:
Me too!!!! Where is your camera? You had cute pics last night!
Post a Comment