We got new computers at the office with VISTA on them. I don't know if I like it or not. It gives me palpatations because when I scan documents in I must first make a copy of the document as dark as the printer will make it and then I am able to scan the document into the system. EVERYTIME ...I must go through this process, making it take twice as long to do one job. BUT when I have a blond moment and forget that I must go through my little process it makes it four times as long to do one little job. I know some of you are going "what the crap is she talking about". OH well I have vented and now I feel much better, Thank you.
I was really wondering what I was thinking when I got licenced and started working everyday. I have to admit I love being here. I miss being at home and taking care of things there. It makes it much harder to keep up everything there, but it really is rewarding to be a working woman at this time in my life. I am glad I did it "now", with Clinton so busy in his activities after school, he is hardly ever at home until about 5:00 anyway.
I think I mentioned that he got his acceptance letter from Uof. He received his Scholarship award the other day. $ 9000.00 for two semesters. YEA!!!! and they are waiving the out of state tuition. Wow, I am having a hard time believing that my baby is ready to graduate from High School and head to college.
No comments:
Post a Comment