I was doing the Grandma thing last night watching Eli for Aubrie while she was at school. He was such a good boy, but he is gigantic! I am just wondering how Aubrie packs this kid around. He should be packing her around. I am guessing by the time he is a year and a half, he will be as big (or as small, depends on how you think about it) as she is. He does have lots of growing to do to catch up with his daddy ( all 6 foot 7 inches of him.)
On goes the effort of college preparation for Clinton. He has been accepted to ISU and Uof U and we are now working on Scholarship stuff. Its coming awfully fast!!!!!!!! I am not ready. I have a friend who's son is going to BYU Idaho and she told me last Sunday that she had to kick her son out and send him to the dorms at the university for both of their sake's because she "Cannot go on his mission with him". So I got to thinking ...................and asked Clinty on the way home from Church Sunday if maybe the Church will change its policy and send moms out with their sons!!!!! Sounds like a great idea to me, ..................................................but not to Clinty. He told me so! I am feeling a little premature emptynestness. Is that even a word? It is now.
No comments:
Post a Comment