Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Email to NC 09-07-10

Hi Pumpkin!
How are you feeling these days?????? Is the stomach pain all gone????
We didn't hear from you yesterday, Labor Day, so I figured where ever you go to use the computer must have been closed. I won't panic! I will wait for a letter in stead!
Hope all is well and you are doing wonderful. I miss you. I love you , you are so precious to me!
Love
Your Mama


Yeah, it was closed, but we get to email today. The stomache pain, I am not sure but i think it is stress related and has not gone away. I have a lot of stresses out here. But i dunno that may not be right it could be something different. Oh well. Um I didn't have tiem to get out any letters yesterday. so don't be expecting one this week. Sorry. Tell Mindz I am really sorry too. I feel pretty bad. Well i don't know what else to say right now I am short on time and am really really tired. I still have to get to my weekly report. So I love you and i hope you are enjoying my poems.
Love your Son
Elder Jones.

No comments: