Thursday, June 9, 2011

BUSY BUSY


Wow, I didn't realize that its been so long since my last post. I have been SO BUSY

Clinton came home for Memorial Day weekend and ended up spending the whole week.. He and AUbrie and I went to see the latest Pirates movie and got frozen yogurt... He played with the grandkiddies and Jack and Jes's kids were SO happy to have him home.
Mom and dad came to spend a couple of days with me to celebrate their 69th wedding anniversary! We made them a prime rib dinner and had SUCH a great time playing cards. We always love having them at our house!!! THey are such wonderful people.
Jack broke his arm last Friday.. We just got his real cast on yesterday.. Little trooper! He is such a sweet little boy.
Jes and I are going to take her kids to go get Clinton and go to SLC next week.
I hear there is a Childrens BOM exhibit at the church history museum and then probably take them to Hogal Zoo.
Harold's crop is doing fantastic. It is really pretty.
The snow pack in the mountains is over 200 percent so they have been letting out so much water out of Palisades and Ririe, the threat of flood has been a little scary!
We have just been plugging away keeping busy, very busy.

No comments: