Monday, December 31, 2012
News Year Eve and Aubries birthday.
We had planned for me to go back with mom after Christmas, but I couldn't stand to miss our tradition of spending New Years Eve with Aubrie and our family, Its our annual crab and shrimp night!!! I had been over to visit Onda Smith and asked her if she had plans for Christmas and she did so I then asked her about New Years Eve and she didn't so I invited her to join us. She came over at 7 and we ate until we were STUFFED!!!!! Clinton had come home and surprised us by bringing Rachel. We got up and played a Ninja game after dinner and never laughed so hard. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!! The boys had us all laughing throughout dinner and we had such a great time. My camera battery was dead so I didn't get pictures. I will have to steal some off of Jes' blog. Heeheehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment