There were a few things I forgot to blog about. After Dad passed away, we took mom with us to Les Miserables in Boise. I had purchased the tickes earlier in the year and Harold was planning on coming with us but after dad died Harold wanted mom to have his ticket so Aubrie, Jes, Clinty, me and mom went together. It was FANTASTIC
I bought a new fridge and range from Clinton in Logan, he is working at Sears. So the first trip I took Aubrie and the kids and went to pick up the Fridge. The second time was last week, we took Jes and the girls and Harold drove us to Logan. We got a few minutes to have a late lunch with Clinty and Rachel. Then off to Idaho Falls. The roads were great!
Dan's son Taylor just came home from his mission in California. Mom wanted to be home for that so Mike and Kathy picked her up and they all met him at the airport.
Aubries home burned down in August. They are rebuilding and it is almost enclosed now. They just got the windows in and are working on the duct work and electrical now. They are renting a home nearer Ririe. Brian hit 2 dear in 4 days time. One in their new car and the second in the rental car. Just glad they are safe and have insurance.
Curtis and Kalen are engaged and are getting married on Jan 26th. Excited for that.
I have spent most of the time since Dad passed away with mom, splitting our time between her home and ours. She has had some time there alone. I worry about her but I know its good for her to have time to herself learning to be independent. She is doing well. She feels very much comforted by Father in Heaven. I am grateful for that!!!!
Welcome 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment