Mom went home Tuesday night with Harold so for the past two nights I got to sleep alone in the camper. She is coming back tonight and will spend the night and come home with is tomorrow. Yesterday they got her sidewalk poured . Ryan hasn't come to replace her door yet. We are having a great time here At Green Canyon! Bryant came by our camp yesterday and ate lunch with us. Before he had to met his wife in Idaho Falls. We got to babysit his little girl for the first hour of lessons yesterday also . She is so cute. Her name is Kamry. She loved us!
Yesterday was also jes' birthday. I ordered her a Green Canyon hoodie but it didn't get done for yesterday so I told Jerralee I would go pick it up in Rexburg if she would order it for me. Jes has always wanted one. It's so fun spending our week at swim camp. The girls are doing terrific!
No comments:
Post a Comment