
Dad was always stopping and picking up gloves on the side of the road. One day mom and I were on our way to a doctors appointment in Rigby. As I drove through an intersection I saw something orange that caught my eye off to the right. As I drove by it I realized it was a chainsaw. I drove on down the road trying to decide whether I wanted to turn back. I got about a mile down the road looked in the rearview mirror and saw a whole line of cars behind me. I told mom that I was going to turn around and that dad would be proud of me. When I got back to the intersection I was afraid that it would be gone. But it was still there so we pulled over and grabbed it. It was a near new Huskavarna I told Harold that I had a new present for him when he got home from work. When I showed it to him and told him how I acquired it he did not believe me! Dad would be proud


No comments:
Post a Comment