Thursday, October 9, 2014
My cousin Suzie
My cousin Suzy's husband AJ was running for governor of Idaho this last year. We got a phone call telling us that they were visiting Idaho Falls. We decided that Jes and mom and I would go into Idaho Falls and listen to the debate between AJ and the governor. I was so excited to see Susie. We got to see and hug her. She then told us that AJ had another meeting that evening. So Harold Jessica and I went to that. After the meeting we got a chance to visit with her a little bit longer. Everyone was asking to get pictures with AJ. Susie asked me if I wanted to have a picture taken with AJ and I told her no I just wanted one with my cousin. We don't know our cousins very well but it was so nice to be able to visit with her and get to know her a little bit. Susie and her sister-in-law came to visit us at our home earlier that same day and visit and they stayed for about an hour. We enjoyed it very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment