Grandma Peggy was so special to me. She became my grandma when I was 9 years old.
Although this picture was taken 7 years ago it shows how happy she always was. Always smiling!! I will miss her!
She treated me like I was her own grandchild. I have many fond memories of staying at her house with Shawna and Monica. They were afraid of Grandpa, he was a little gruff, but he was a teddy bear. I loved my grandpa! We tried to stop and see Grandma Peggy as often as we could as she was living in Mountain Home and not too far off the freeway as we traveled to and from Middleton. I am glad we took these pictures! I wish we had taken one every time we stopped to visit her. 
She was 96 years old. What a wonderful woman. My grandma Peggy lived me and I adored her!

No comments:
Post a Comment