Monday, September 15, 2014

Our baby and the broken leg

Petunia had a baby this year and two days after she had her she stepped on her leg and broke her leg. Funny story though. The day that we found out she had her calf Harold ran over to see the it.  He didn't really look at it but just assumed that it was a bullcalf. We all thought it was a HE. The next day Jessica and I were out checking on the baby and all of a sudden we see her peeing. At the time I didn't think anything of it.  Later that night I was in bed. As I thought about the baby and where it was peeing from I realized "THAT IS NOTa bullcalf. So later that day you Jes and I went to check on her and she again started to pee, I told Jes to grab her phone and take a picture and text it to her dad.  He was very HAPpY it was a girl!

No comments: