I was driving home after dropping mom off for her hair appointment last month and saw a nice 5th wheel camper on the road for sale. I stopped and looked at it and it was perfect for us. Kalen helped me clean up our motor home and get it up for sale and it sole within 6 hours! So we got the camper. Then to find out our pickup really isn't a 3/4 ton and wouldn't pull it so we ended up looking for a week for a new pickup. We finally found a one ton for $500 and we put a $900 transmission in it and cleaned it up and we are ready to go!! The coverings were pretty ugly so I recovered them and made pillows to match. Its so dang cute!!!
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Our new camper
I was driving home after dropping mom off for her hair appointment last month and saw a nice 5th wheel camper on the road for sale. I stopped and looked at it and it was perfect for us. Kalen helped me clean up our motor home and get it up for sale and it sole within 6 hours! So we got the camper. Then to find out our pickup really isn't a 3/4 ton and wouldn't pull it so we ended up looking for a week for a new pickup. We finally found a one ton for $500 and we put a $900 transmission in it and cleaned it up and we are ready to go!! The coverings were pretty ugly so I recovered them and made pillows to match. Its so dang cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment