Friday, January 11, 2019

Cabo!!! Here WE COME

When Harold was promoted to the Store Director for Broulims they told us that they take the management and wives on a trip every 2 years!  We just barely missed the one that year so we were looking forward to this one.  CABO!!  We had such a great time.  I am so glad we got our passports previously, thanks to a trip with mom to Canada!  So it was really stress free!

We had such a wonderful time and made such good friends!!  Its something we would never do on  our own!  Hopefully we'll be around long enough to go on one or two more!  The pictures didn't upload in order so Sorry.  My favorite part of the whole trip was spending time with Daryl and Carmel James, he is the Store Director from Rigby and Nestie and Nate Lopez, she is the Director from Shelley.   We spent most of our time with these 4.  It was absolutely so stinking fun!!!!  We did go snorkeling with a bigger group and that was so fun too.  Snorkeling is the BEST!!!!!!  I seriously cannot wait to go next year 2021, and go snorkeling again!!!!!!!!!!  SO FUN!!!!!!!!THis was just the funnest experience and I am so grateful because we would never do something like this on our own.
THis world is absolutely beautiful.
Daryl and Carmel are members of our church and Nestie and Nate are not, but are wonderful Christians!  He is also a Mexican so we were So grateful that they hung around with us so he could speak to the people there.  He got us lots of deals, thanks to the language issue!!  The only excursion we took was a boat to the Elephant Rock area.  That area is where the Pacific and Atlantic oceans meet.  Pretty cool!  The water on the Pacific side is warmer and calmer but the Atlantic side is very rough and cold.  It was SUPER interesting and beautiful.  I was wanting to go parasailing but a storm blew in while we were on the beach out there and I am glad we didn't at that point.  There were a few who went on ahead and snorkeled there but it was cold and we hadn't tried it at that point so we decided to wait.  I'm glad we did because when we did get in it was so warm and nice and calm where we went.  It was kinda fun to go to the store and buy our snorkel gear.  Next time I will invest in some better quality gear.,
When this excursion was over we dicided to to walk around the town a little.  We ate an authentic Mexican Taco, I am not sure what the meat was, maybe heart, it was realy good tho.  After checking out the town the others went back to the resort where we stayed and the James, Lopes' and us stopped and found a restaurant because we were all wanting lobster.  So we ordered this meal which was AMAZING but the bill came and it was 800.00!!!!!!!!  WE all about crapped our pants!!!!  NEVER would we have spent that much for a meal!!!!  But after we laughed and cried all the way back to the hotel and commented how good it was.  Just not 800 dollars!!!!!  It was seriously the biggest lobster we have ever seen though.  It was probably 14-15 inches long and OHHHHH  SOOOOOO GOOD!


The beaches were so beautiful.  We made arangements to meet James' and Lopez' at the beach one day and there are people peddling jewlerly and coverups.  We all got sucked into buying something!  The James' decided to go for a walk and the left us to visit with Nestie and Nate.  After some time we got hungry and decided to go find something to eat but James' left all their stuff, shoes  and bag with their room key in it so we took it to our room and went to eat figuring they would find us.  Well they didn't~!   hahahahaha
So after quite a while we finally got in touch with them hours later and we all had a good laugh.  There were 6 or 8 restaurants in this all inclusive resort and we ate at the same ones all the time.  6 days of so much fun!!!  I love the James and Lopez'.  WE HAD such a absolute great time with them!!!!!  Eternal friends!

This all inclusive thing is the way to go though!!!!   Anything you want at any time of the day, drinks, desserts, food.  So stinking fun.

Sunday we (a big group of us) found a church and ubered over to the church.  I am glad Nate is a Mexican because he was able to understand and the rest of us just got to feel the spirit.  He was really impressed with the speakers.  One was a Missionary from the US and the other was a Mexican but I can't remember where exactly he comes from.  It was a wonderful experience.

The next day James' and us went on a walk and spent most of the day exploring the vacinity of the resort.  We had so much fun!  We bought some vanilla to take home and I wanted a blanket but figured I didn't have enough room in my luggage to bring one home but it was beautiful~~

We had just enough alone time and time with friends and exploring and snorkeling!!!!  It was just the best time we've had.  I am so grateful we got to go!!!!!!




































































































































































































No comments: