I guess this is a good place to start. I love this quote! It doesn't matter to God where we are in our lives. We can start where we are. I am so grateful for the Come Follow Me program and for the changes for a Home Based Church Supported idea of learning the gospel. This was the plan all along and I failed miserably! I apologize to my children for doing that. Even in my own life and my own gospel study I have failed myself. It has taken me 57 years and a major change in the church to make me realize this is my journey and and mine alone. Harold can't get me into the Celestial Kingdom, and I'm not getting there without effort! Only my merits will do that! I need to be actively and anxiously engaged in my own salvation.
One of the most beautiful things I have learned with this is,
God said, " In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world"! God will come to us WHERE EVER we are in our circumstance, He will come to us in our lowest and be with us and help us and walk with us as we dig ourselves out of the quagmire that we've put ourselves because He loves us! We may think He will never forgive us or understand us but He does this because He descended below it, even below all of this, any of this! He went below our lowest so He would understand us IN our low and help us dig us out BECAUSE HE LOVES THAT MUCH! We just need to take that first step, make a commitment and ASK. Really ask for His help. It will come. I PROMISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment