Sunday, August 26, 2018

Tired Heart, Tired Momma






My  precious momma is so tired now she sleeps all the time.  I know how bad she wants to be with dad, I have feelings of selfishness knowing this but wanting her to stay with me.   Its been a hard year for her.  
4 trips to the hospital, 5 thoracentesis, multiple heart episodes when morphine has been administered.  She is just worn out.   OH how I love this little woman!!!!!
This was her last Sunday on earth.  We stayed home together and watched BYU and during a devotional this quote was shown.  I loved it.
After church Brother Anderson and Brother Bateman came to the house with the Sacrament.  It was so precious that mom and I got to share her last Sacrament in her room together.  She loves the Gospel of Jesus Christ with every fiber of her being!

No comments: