Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday Aug 28







Tueday morning Amy, moms FAVORITE hospice nurse told all the other nurses that she was coming out even tho it wasn't her day to see mom.  But she wanted to bring mom a vase with flowers for her Birthday.  I love Amy!  She was so sweet and compassionate with mom.  She just loved mom!  She also brought out a commode for mom, its just too hard to get her to the bathroom and back.  I just don't want her to go down on me and me not be able to get her back up.
Kylla called and asked to come see mom,  I told her she was extremely weak and that she wouldn't be up for a long visit but that she was welcome to come.  Later that evening Jes and the girls came back out to spend a little Birthday time with Grandma.  Jes took the pictures of mom and I.
It is so hard to see her failing so quickly!

No comments: